Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Effective Date: 1/01/2020
Data Processing of Usage Data
When you access Our Site, the following general technical information is automatically recorded: the type of web browser used, the operating system used, your IP address, the domain name of your internet service provider, your interactions with this Site and other similar information.
Data Processing of Personal Information
If you choose, you may provide personal information directly on the Site including on the “Start A Project” page available on our Site. This personal information – such as name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number – may be subject to applicable law and only occurs with your prior consent. In this context, we will use your data to open a business account for the purposes of providing the requested services to you.
Data Processing Location
Any Personal Information collected about visitors through the Site is processed in the United States by us or by a party acting on our behalf. When you provide Personal Information to us through the Site, you consent to the processing of your data in the United States. The Site is hosted in the United States.
Transfer of personal data abroad
If you access this Site from a country other than the United States, your communications with Us may result in transferring your personal data across international borders. Also, when you call the Us, the We may provide you with support from our locations, which may be outside of your country of origin. In these cases, your personal data is handled according to this Policy.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
· to provide the Site to you;
· to operate, improve and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
· for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, or for archival and backup purposes in connection with the Site;
· to communicate with users including in response to messages from our Contact Us page;
· to better understand how users access and use the Site, for the purposes of trying to improve the Site and to respond to user preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to users’ usage of the Site;
· to help us develop our new products and services and improve our existing products and services; and
· to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with the Site.
Please note that, in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the Site, information collected through the Site may be used in an aggregated or individualized manner.
How We Share and Disclose Your Information
We may share and disclose information as described at the time information is collected or as follows:
· When you consent. We may share Personal Information with third parties if you have given us your consent to do so.
· To perform services. We may disclose Personal Information to third parties in order to perform services requested or functions initiated by users. In addition, we may disclose Personal Information in order to identify a user in connection with communications sent through the Site. We also may offer users the opportunity to share information with friends and other users through the Site.
· With third-party service providers performing services on our behalf. We share information, including Personal Information, with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them (such as hosting and data analyses). We may share information as needed to operate other related services. Please see Third Party Disclosures, below, for a list and description of these third-parties.
· For legal purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users, as needed, to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose Personal Information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share Personal Information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
· In aggregated form. We may share Personal Information about you in an aggregated form—that is, in a statistical or summary form that does not include any personal identifiers—with third parties in order to discover and reveal trends about how users like you interact with our services.
Our Site uses the social share function (“plugins”) from the social network Facebook.com which is operated by Facebook Inc., Palo Alto, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identified by a Facebook logo.
For information about the scope and purpose of data collection, the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights and the settings that you can configure to protect your privacy, please refer to the Facebook Data Protection Notice [https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation].
If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our website, you have to log out of Facebook before visiting our site.
Our Site uses social plugins (“plugins”) of the social network Twitter, which is operated by Twitter Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”). The plugins are marked with a Twitter logo or the addition “Tweet”. If you are logged in to Twitter, Twitter can assign your visit to your account there. When you press the respective button, data is transmitted directly from your browser to Twitter and stored there.
The purpose and scope of the data collection, further processing and use of the data by Twitter as well as your relevant rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the Twitter data protection information. [https://twitter.com/en/privacy]
Our Site integrates plugins of the social network LinkedIn of LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as “LinkedIn”). You can recognize the LinkedIn Plugins by the LinkedIn logo on our site.
Our Site uses Google Maps elements, which are operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Maps is a platform that enables the display of maps and location data within websites.
When you access a page on our website, the integrated Google Maps element establishes a connection to Google in order to ensure the technical transmission of the map. When the connection to Google is established, data is transferred to Google.
Our Site uses the Google Analytics platform, which is operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics enables the playback of audio and video files.
When you access our Site, Google Analytics collects and presents data to Us for the purpose of site improvement.
We provide information to DoubleClick.Net in order to facilitate advertising services. To control what data DoubleClick.Net refers to its advertising partners please go to Google’s Ad Settings page. [https://adssettings.google.com/]
We, along with the service providers that help us provide the Site, use “cookies”, which are small computer files sent to or accessed from your web browser or your device that contain information about your computer, such as a user ID, user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Site. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier.
The Site may use data collection tools to collect information from the device used to access the Site, such as operating system type, browser type, domain and other system settings, as well as the operating system used and the country and time zone in which the computer or device is located.
Web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Although users are not required to accept cookies, blocking or rejecting them may prevent access to some features available through the Services. This site ignores “Do Not Track” browser settings.
The Site is not intended for use by children. If you are under the age of majority in your place of residence, you may use the Site only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
Consistent with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), if we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age 13 without first receiving his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Site and subsequently we will delete that information.
We comply with the local laws of the jurisdictions in which we operate. Due to the global nature of our organization, this may mean user rights vary depending on their location. Users in the following jurisdictions have additional rights set forth below:
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) gives California consumers the right to request and receive (1) the categories of personal information We have collected about that consumer; (2) the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; (3) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom We share personal information; and (5) the specific pieces of personal information We have collected about that consumer.
It is important to us that you are able to access and review the Personal Information we have about you and make corrections to it or delete it, as necessary. Stratosphere Quality does not discriminate in any way against an individual exercising his or her rights under any relevant data privacy statute or regulation, including the California Consumer Privacy Act.
The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”) provides that, upon written request, an individual shall be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information and shall be given access to that information. We will receive and process such requests in a lawful manner.
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) gives users the right to request copies of your personal information, rectify information you think is inaccurate, request an erasure of your personal information, request restrictions on information processing, object to processing, and the right to request that We transfer information to another organization. We will receive and process such requests in a lawful manner.
If you have any questions about your Personal Information, including making a request pursuant to CCPA, PIPEDA, or the GDPR, please contact us at:
Qualita Global LLC
1400 Allen Drive
Troy, MI, 48083
+1 (248) 250 9091